bendelustrations


Sunday, December 20, 2009

the fever that never happened

in 2006, three former fashion models (apples aberin of project runway philippines fame and sisters, gem and genea padilla) commissioned me to do a comic strip series for bench's annual underwear show (that year it was bench fever). even though they weren't going to pay me much, the thought of doing something as big as this was worth it. so, i forced myself to finish the project despite the very tight deadline. i kept my part of the bargain but unfortunately the project didn't push through. and because it didn't materialize, they paid me a lesser amount. oh, well.

since these illustrations didn't see the light of day, am posting it here on my blogsite. after 3 years, it's time to reveal who stole the missing bejeweled thong. :-)





















unpublished
vector illustration: macromedia freehand
created: 06.2006

No comments:

Post a Comment